Convenient to several neighborhoods Located near Route 14 and Interstate 5 in Vancouver, we are also convenient for folks in Vancouver, Hazel Dell and Orchards. Central Park, El Mar, Broadview, Edgewood Park, Blurock Homestead, Wauna Vista and Blandford Terrace residents will also find us handy for their storage needs.
The main reasons why you might need a Vancouver storage unit Having a storage unit has become a handy choice for many renters and homeowners who have outgrown their residences. The top reasons for using a storage facility are:
- Downsizing due to retirement, empty nesting, and other reasons that lead people to want to store the things they do not want to give away or sell. Excess furniture, household goods, and things that have a sentimental value are examples of what people store with us.
- Seasonal storage is also a reason people store with us. Both winter and summer paraphernalia can clutter up a house or garage such as skis, sleds, bicycles, swimming pool accessories, and toys. We have a great place for you to store your sports equipment in between seasons also.
- When getting your home ready for sale, the real estate agent will recommend that you remove and store most of your personal belongings. This is so a prospective buyer can easily envision his own things in your house. You will also be told to get rid of the clutter by boxing it up and putting it in storage, as clutter tends to distract a buyer from considering a house.
- Speaking of clutter; it is a distraction to us, too. Clutter affects our brains in negative ways by interfering with our ability to focus and to process data, causing stress. We offer you a place to put all that clutter, freeing up your brain to function at an optimum level, and reducing your stress level.
- Once you have sold your house, you may also need a place to store your belongings before you can get into your new home, and we have plenty of room for all you own.
- Some people just need more space. While older rehabbed homes are quite beautiful, they are a bit shy on good storage space. The closets were built for someone who had maybe five outfits, and we are still trying to figure out where the ladies of the 1900’s put those big hat boxes where they stored their huge hats. Unless the rehab job included a remodel of the closets, pantries, and storage space, the people who buy these gracious old homes need our facility for storage.
- Homes without garages also make great use of our storage space to store tools that are used infrequently, and other items that do not store well in a house.